We are delighted you are planning to submit a proposal to present at the 2018 Midwest Regional Coaches Conference. We appreciate and respect your time and expertise. We come together to learn from and to support each other as coaches and or professionals affiliated with the coaching profession.
- Breakout presenters will be compensated by receiving a free conference registration. We do ask you to pay your own expenses.
- While your breakout session will demonstrate your expertise, we ask that you refrain from any overt marketing. Overt marketing and salesmanship detract from learning and building relationships.
- If you are new to presenting and want assistance with the required simple/short video of you, please contact us!
- When you provide information, the conference team commits to showcasing you as a presenter prior to the event, and at the event through social media, our program guide and key announcements/signage at the conference.
- If you desire, your topic and contact information will be shared with other Chapter leaders in our region to consider for local programming.
Thank you for agreeing to these expectations. Your willingness to present is a gift to the coaching community, and we are grateful.
Request for Presentation Guidelines